Bendheim’s Design Lab, in the New York Design Center, Re-Opens July 6th
Open Mon. – Thurs. from 10:30AM – 3:30PM
There is no better time to take advantage of meetings in our spacious and pristine Design Lab. Given very few of our clients have returned to their offices or have restrictions around visitors, Bendheim is providing a safe and efficient way to:
- Access thousands of samples from Design Lab inventory.
- Utilize our experienced design consultants to identify or create your specific glass aesthetic.
- See glass in large format size and full scale mock-ups of our systems.
Precautions have been taken for a safe and productive experience:
- Building access by appointment only. Masks required to enter the building.
- Showroom access by appointment only. Masks required for visitors and employees in showroom.
- Entire space regularly wiped down with antibacterial cleaner.
- Both hand washing and disposable gloves available upon entry.
- Only 2 – 3 employees are working within the showroom to maintain adequate space.
- Showroom appointment times are carefully spaced, ensuring social distancing in our 5,000 sq. ft. space.
While COVID-19 has limited our ability to support you in your office, your clients still want timely results. Creating/securing samples in person is the most efficient method to get from concept to creation.
Conveniently located in mid-town at Lexington Ave and 32nd street. Please contact us to make an appointment: email email@example.com or call 800.221.7379, Option 1.
Parking information: Reduced flat rate parking ($15 for 12 hrs.) is available at Red Ball Garage, 142 E. 31st bet. 3rd & Lex. Tickets must be validated at the lobby desk of the New York Design Center.
Bendheim is one of the world’s foremost resources for specialty architectural glass. Founded in New York City in 1927, the fourth-generation, family-owned company offers a virtually unlimited range of in-stock and custom architectural glass varieties. Bendheim develops, fabricates, and distributes its products worldwide. The company maintains production facilities in New Jersey and an extensive showroom in New York City