+2 Low-Iron “Brushed Fiber” Laminated Acoustic GlassView All Glass
- New & Featured
- Decorative Laminated Glass
- Flat Glass
Price:Relative Price Scale: 1 = lowest | 4 = highest cost. Most of our glass typically ranges $15-$70 /sq. ft., depending on type, size, thickness, and fabrication.
Relative Price Scale: 1 = lowest | 4 = highest cost. Most of our glass typically ranges $15-$70 /sq. ft., depending on type, size, thickness, and fabrication.
Benefits / Characteristics:
- First-of-its-kind architectural glass provides acoustic + visual privacy in a delicate “brushed” aesthetic
- Creates quiet spaces that promote comfort, wellbeing, and concentrated work
- Diffuses light and provides a sense of privacy
- Features a translucent fibrous interlayer
- Decorative interlayer creates a non-directional soft aesthetic which complements office, hospitality, and retail environments
- +2 sound control interlayer enables the glass to achieve high STC ratings: from STC 36 for 1/4″-thick glass to STC 39 for 1/2″ glass – speech becomes unintelligible through the glass; compare this to STC 33 for standard 4.5”-thick uninsulated interior stud wall, which cannot mask loud speech nor transmit light
- When lit at night, the translucent glass gives office spaces a luminous appearance
- Naturally hygienic, durable glass is ideal for high-traffic applications and daily use
- Laminated safety glass