Glass Reimagined: Transforming Spaces with Digital Printing to Glass
Bendheim’s digital glass printing process implements the newest technology to directly print specially formulated ceramic inks onto glass. The glass is then tempered, permanently fusing the ceramic inks into its surface. The result? An ultra-sharp, photo quality image on a remarkably resilient building safety glass. Digital printed glass has an unlimited range, from repetitive designs to large scale gallery quality images.
We will serve as your collaborative partners to transform your project vision into reality. Our BendheimDigital team of talented graphic designers, seasoned architects and digital print professionals will work with you from concept to completion with meticulous attention to detail.
Redefining the potential of glass, our advanced digital ceramic ink printing and precision fabrication techniques can seamlessly integrate into our engineered glass installation systems. Applications include Bendheim’s Z-KISS™ wall cladding system, TurnKey™, TurnKey™ Fusion Light illuminated walls, and the Bendheim Fascia railing system.
This strategic synergy extends the limits of creativity and innovation.
- High resolution up to 2880 DPI.
- Fused, permanent UV stable hard coat.
- Fully tempered building safety glass.
- Suitable for wet environments (interior/exterior).
- Available in large format sheet sizes.
- Small to large format production runs.
- Totally customizable.
- Less costly than laminated films and interlayers.
- Gallery of exclusive BendheimDigital patterns and techniques.